Biosimilars - Medical Affairs and R&D
Biosimilar focus with strong R&D investment
European company with long history in Japan
About Our Client
A European pharmaceutical maker is focusing on biosimilar development and is expanding their Medical Affairs and R&D support. Located in Tokyo, this company has been in Japan for over 30 years and has a strong reputation in the market. Over 15% of revenue invested into R&D.
- Maximize Product Values
- Prepare Qualified Documents
- Develop Clinical Protocol based on Medical Affairs insights
- Ensure KOL engagement and coordinate scientific meetings such as advisory board and luncheon seminars
- Ensure Safety and contribute to benefit/risk evaluations
- Adhere to effective cost management according to budget
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in pharmaceutical company over 5 years at least.
- Experience of CTD prep/launch and/or MSL in oncology/immunology area
- Preferable: PhD, English TOIEC > 700
What's on Offer
Strong research driven company with high R&D investment. Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package. High potential biosimilar market.