BIOS/ECFW Engineer(Firmware,Computing,C/C++,Lifestyle Product)
Top 100 Global Tech Leader, Lifestyle product, Smart technology
Only basic japanese is required. Foreigners and Junior developers are welcome
A multinational technology company has operations in more than 60 countries and worldwide distribution. They have their own R&B team with over 200 engineers in Japan. Due to the fast expansion we are looking for a number of engineers who are passionate about the firmware and computing technologies to join their R&D team in Yokohama.
- Provide engineering support to customer BIOS issues
- Develop and debug BIOS applying knowledge of computer architecture and system design
- Verification of BIOS system specification
- Control of project schedule from design phase to production
- Study and analyze the design specification and system housing to optimise the system efficiently
- Consult and coordinate with oversea engineering teams and ODM companies to evaluate the design specifications and functions
· 3+ years' experience in software development as an engineer
· Experience with software development in C / C++
· Experience with design of system firmware based on the functional specifications
· Experience with Firmware (BIOS, EFCW) development
Only conversational Japanese is required
Very attractive packages will be offered to the right candidates. Highly flexible work environment and international culture.