- Work with NGS related software products
- Global Life Science company with great product pipelines.
About Our Client
- Globally renown life science company, providing lab products as well as bioprocess products to support research and manufacturing of innovative medicines.
- Has a diverse portfolio of products with strong pipelines, supporting researchers and biopharmas across the globe .
- Develop and use product knowledge and sales skills to convert customer needs into successful product sales.
- Develop knowledge of accounts and support to maintain key account relationships.
- Consult customers and introduce solutions through responsible products.
- Educate and demonstrate product use by conducting seminars/webinars, hands on demonstration
- Develop area strategy, coordinate closely with management and sales team.
- Write and publish related promotional media.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Masters in Life Sciences, molecular biology, biotechnology, or other related fields.
- year's of experience handling Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in laboratory or commercial settings.
- Strong experience with NGS
- Native level Japanese
- Conversational English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits.
- International working environment.
- Great work-life balance.