Billingual Rollout PM (Automotive Industry)
Competitive salary package up to 12M
Good career up opportunities
About Our Client
My client is an IT company provides cutting edge automotive retail ecosystem to their clients. Headquatered in US, they're rapidly expanding in Japan.
Working closely with customers, managing their expectations, and ensuring that the right job is completed and done well. Helping the project team and colleagues in the company and their customers to be successful.
The Project Manager is well organized, articulate, detail-orientated and commercially aware, with an understanding of business operations, and able to lead and delegate effectively.
The Successful Applicant
* Defining the scope, impact, resources and outcomes of the project, and gaining customer agreement to these
* Developing project plans, budgets and teams, and identifying and scheduling project activities
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, delivery teams and customers
* Assigning work, delegating responsibilities, leading and supporting the project team
* Working closely with the project team to ensure that commitments and deadlines are met
* Regularly reviewing project scope, costs, performance and business benefits to keep the project on track
* Communicating project progress and outcomes to the delivery team, the project sponsor, the project board, and the customer
* Dealing with emerging risks and issues promptly and professionally, escalating where necessary
* Using appropriate standards, systems, resources, tools and techniques in all project management activities
* Maintaining and controlling project documentation and systems during, and on completion of the project closing projects to enable revenue recognition,
What's on Offer
* Competitive package
* Good work environment
* Big space for grow