Bilingual Technical Support-Top Tier Semiconductor Company
User facing technical role with competitive salary
international working environment, personal performance valued
Our client is top tier semiconductor company whose projects span the globe and they are looking for people to transform the customer experience in a collaborative environment and a culture of creativity. Currently they have 200000 employees in over 40 countries. Due to the fast growing business, they are hiring more talents to join the company.
- Support office-based and remote users in Japan (operational support, deployment, maintenance and upgrade of network components, PCs, hardware, software, operating systems, printers, copy/fax machines, telecommunications equipment and mobility) from IT Helpdesk perspective being the Level 1 for desktop remote and on-site support.
- Ensure the networks and services are operational at all times by coordinating with the Regional IT Team and escalates to Global IT or vendors if needed.
- Maintain the local data room (infrastructure / communications equipment operational and up to date schedule of installation and upgrades).
- Monitor proactively the day to day operation of IT Infrastructure and Network and provide technical support.
- Above business level Japanese, and above basic level English.
- Applicants reside in Japan.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues including AD, Server, Security, Certificates, Availability, Performance.
Troubleshoot End User issues including Build, Application Deployment, Patch, Policy, OS & Applications.
- International working environment with great career progression.
- Work-life balance valued with comprehensive welfare, transportation, insurance etc.
- Competitive salary.
- Central working location in Tokyo.
- Direct communication with users and technical skill up opportunities.