Bilingual Program / Project Managers
Subject Matter Expert. Key Role for Japan Projects
Attractive Remuneration Package
One of the leading international financial firms.
Join a highly motivated and dynamic team, responsible for the delivery of business critical projects in Japan.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert for Japan to drive large projects from requirements gathering/analysis, change management through to completion.
- Stakeholders relationship management.
- Work closely with other team members in Japan and regional/global offices.
- Vendor management and coordination.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Must have at least three years of project/program management experience, preferably in the financial /consulting industry for financial clients.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual in English/Japanese language fluency is required for this business user facing position.
- Confident to manage senior stakeholders.
- Result oriented, ability to multitask and delivery effectively under pressure
- Proven project /program management, change management and organisational skills
- Flexible, outgoing, and analytical
- Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package
- Drive high profile projects for Japan
- International, vibrant team environment