Bilingual IT Network Lead
Incredible Career Growth Opportunity
Work for an Exponentially Growing Global Company
Be part of a world leading IT consulting firm with a well-established Japanese and global clientele. As their business grows, they are looking to hire more candidates who are highly tech savvy and ready to play on the global stage. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and other stakeholders involved. Join today and become a contributing member to a winning team.
The successful candidate will be:
- In control of designing and developing Cisco unified communication architectural enhancements, troubleshoot unified communication issues, create functional and technical design documentation and establish standards to correspond to engineering specifications and industry best practices.
- Partners with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementation, optimization, security and ongoing management. This includes but is not limited to troubleshooting infrastructure and services counting.
- Safeguarding overall technical capabilities, stability and performance.
- Offering direction, recommendations, design and implementation for VoIP enhancements.
- Producing and maintaining all necessary technical documentation. Guaranteeing all work activity is accurately documented in our tracking systems.
- Observing the design, programming and application standards as setup by the company. Including compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding performance, capacity, availability, and quality of the voice environment monitoring for emerging incidents and initiate preventative action.
MUST HAVE SKILLS, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Fluent bilingual communication skills (English & Japanese).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree.
- CCNA is required; preferred candidates will hold CCNP/CCIE or must qualify to take the exam(s).
- CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice, or CCIE Collaboration certification is highly preferred.
- Qualified at all levels of LAN, WAN, Voice, and Security technologies.Experience directly working with customer and client technical teams.
- Experience designing global call routing with on Cisco VG, CME, CUE, and CCM.
- Experience with Voice Recording Integration with a third-party solution.
- Low-Level Design details for the Unified Communications Solution
- Dial Plan
- Implementation, migration planning, and solution testingQOS policies across the Enterprise for Data, Voice and Video solutions
- Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructuresExperience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies
- Experience writing voice and network security policies, standards, and procedures as well as utilizing network analysis tools to determine root cause of voice problems.
- Earn Competitively, enjoy several luxury benefits including Hot Spring Resort stays and Exclusive Sports Club membership
- Room for growth and promotions