Bilingual IT Infrastructure Project Manager
International working enviornment, manage teams in different countries
Work from home until at least the end of this year
About Our Client
The company is a world top class IT consulting company, this position is for one of their most important clients - a top class non-life insurance company. The company promotes good work-life balance and employee well-being, during the current Covid-19 work from home is allowed until at least the end of this year.
- Develop detailed project execution plans using established standards and to a high level of quality.
- Provide work direction and leadership to assigned project teams, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts.
- Proactively monitor project plans (milestones and critical path dates), identifying and resolving issues and assessing variances.
- Produce weekly project status reports to provide stakeholders with a clear and concise summary of the status, including accomplishments, progress of current activities, upcoming milestones, issues and corrective action plans, risks and associated mitigation plans.
- Is responsible for the management of one or more medium-sized projects of varying levels of risk, impact and complexity.
- Effectively identify, analyze and manage risks using a structured risk management plan through each phase of the project
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key stakeholders.
- Work with all levels of staff and management to communicate project progress and results
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent bilingual communication skills (English & Japanese)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree
- Strong cost management skills including proficiency with tools such as MS Excel, MS project, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams in a project in a dynamic environment; some projects may require domestic travel as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and communicate business needs for technical projects.
- Strong execution and analytical skills with an ability to influence change and drive results.
- Experience in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to interact well with program leadership and senior management; strong presentation skills are required.
- Excellent business level written and verbal skills a must in Japanese and English.
- Ability to adapt easily to change, can manage in an uncertain environment and manage multiple tasks with competing interests for time and evolving priorities
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Fast recruitment process, from application to offer within one month