(Bilingual) Food Planning and Development, 8M JPY, Tokyo
Open for non-Japanese speakers with strong Food Planning background.
Regular communication in English and Japanese, both local and overseas offices
Our client is one of the world biggest food company in the world. Their company has been established in more than 10 different countries. They are aiming to expand their market in America and Asia region.
- Coordinate with necessary stakeholders for technical and non-technical related matter. This is including but not limited to creating technical presentation, contribute in food development strategy, and communicate with internal staffs.
- Dissemination and ensuring of governance principles.
- Creating and maintaining the best practices of the company during the food planning and development activity.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Experienced in food planning and development.
- Business level Japanese or above.
- Salary up to 8M JPY.
- Business trip to many different countries.
- Training with the professional members.