Bilingual Application Project Manager
Get recognized and rewarded for your contibution
Enjoy working with diverse teams
Be part of a world leading IT consulting firm with a well-established Japanese and global clientele. As their business grows, they are looking to hire more talented Project Managers. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and other stakeholders involved. Join today and become a contributing member to a winning team.
As a project manager, the successful candidate will have the following business responsibilities:
- Project management for customers of Japanese / foreign companies
- (Project start-up, planning, execution, monitoring & control, quality control, cost / delivery management, people management)
- Project promotion utilizing offshore bases.
- Negotiations with customers and stakeholders at the management level.
- Experience in design and development of business applications (open system, mainly Java).
- Experience working with a budget of JPY 100-300 million.
- Experience of managing projects as the prime leader.
- Project management skills.
- People management skills.
- Full bilingual proficiency in English and Japanese (Level at which you can read, write, converse, and make presentations).
- Experience in project management of JPY300-500 million or more.
- PMP qualification.
- Deep knowledge in a specific industry or business.
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure.
- An attractive remuneration package of up to JPY 12M/Yr
- Enjoy company benefits which include hot spring resort and hotel stays
- Work-life balance