Big Data Consultant at Cloud Computing Worldwide Leader
Worldwide Leader in Cloud Computing and Web Services
International Environment | Best-in-class Benefit
Our Client is the worldwide Leader in Cloud Computing and Web Services.
Big Data Consultants will collaborate with partner and client teams to deliver proof-of-concept projects, conduct topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as HPC, batch data processing, Big Data, and Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing. This role will specifically focus on Data processing capabilities and helping our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent our customers from leveraging their data to develop business insights.
- Customer facing skills to represent our Client well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation. Should be able to interact with Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Technology Officers, and Chief Information Officers, as well as the people within their organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data.
- Experience with analytic solutions applied to the Marketing or Risk needs of enterprises
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
- Deep understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP (e.g. Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum) and NoSQL (e.g. Mongo, Cassandra, HBase) databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Current hands-on implementation experience required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.