Beverage Quality Control, Shizuoka
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Working at one of the fortune 500 companies
Our client is a Global Beverage Company which producing mainly Dairy Products. They are aiming to increase the production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards in Japan plant.
- Creating and maintaining the Company's Quality Standards; develop, implement and maintain the Company's quality documentation, such as quality procedures, reports, and more.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality awareness throughout the various departments.
- Conduct audits, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in food, beverage, or pharmaceutical quality control management.
- Japanese communication skill (Business level or above).
- Salary up to 8M JPY