- PJ coordinator to implement Benefit related programme to employee
- Working for big IT firm, salary up to 9 mil
About Our Client
American Tech related company
We identify the following bodies of work for this role.
1. General support of program management of various benefits programs in Japan and APAC. This includes but not limited to Health, Welfare, Retirement, Time off, and Perks.
2. Employee Experience - Respond timely to benefits escalation from managers and employees on plan details and other special inquiries. These benefits escalations are those that cannot be answered by our outsourcing support team
3. Operational Excellence - assist in program delivery including implementation and process improvement across benefits and retirement programs not currently supported by the outsourcing model nor the internal rewards operation team.
4. Benefits Enrollment Tool - support the implementation of the Japan benefits administration outsourcing. Including end-user testing and training.
5. Benefits Communication Support - Provide support in reviewing communication/campaign collaterals on the Benefits site, global holiday schedules, and education campaign throughout the year.
6. Special Projects - In partnership with Sr. program managers, help drive or support various special projects such as RFP, implementation of new benefits vendors or programs.
The Successful Applicant
・ Team player with good communication skills
・ Fluent in Japanese and professional working proficiency in English (understanding Chinese or Korean is a plus)
・ Attention to details
・ Strong project management skill, ability to multi-task in fast pace environment
・ Demonstrate desire to grow and learn new things
・ Has experience in HR related field
What's on Offer
full remote under pandemic
9am to 530pm - but flexible
salary up to 9 mil
12 months contract - 1 year only