BDM for Telecom Business at Hardware Giant
Leading computer manufacturing company in the world
Global company and international environment
Our client is the multinational technology company which develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smart phones, electronics storage devices, IT management software and smart televisions. They operate more than 60 countries and sells its products in around 160 countries.
- Mainly develop and expand business for telecom companies and other Japan MNOs in the point of view both of business and technologies.
- Understand the requirements from telco customers and markets appropriately, and then cooperate with relevant departments to formulate business strategies.
- Manage demand complying with requests of customers and on-time delivery.
- Be responsible for promotion of overall sales activities, various internal organizations, formulation and promotion of sales strategies.
- Report the status of sales activities to manager, share information and report closely with Asian superintendent and related members, and promote smooth business execution.
- Business development experience to open and build-up the new channels by himself or herself.
- Business experience of hardware project management lead.
- Experienced in the telecommunication industry.
- Mobile product knowledge.
- Development of business strategies
- Attractive salary package and benefits.
- Good work life balance with good carrier growth.