- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Competetive Salary Package
Our client, a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases, serves a variety of customers in 50+ countries and has an immediate opening for a "Hydrogen for Mobility" Business Development Manager. The selected individual will be responsible for developing and winning new business in this emerging sector.
· Develop a strategy for winning new business, leveraging local policy, regulations, and customers desire to decarbonize their operations using hydrogen / ammonia.
· Develop a technical understanding of hydrogen / ammonia production, distribution and fueling and the associated economics for each.
· Attend tradeshows and industry forums to expand Air Products Hydrogen for Mobility profile in Japan.
· Develop an understanding of government funding and procurement as it pertains to supporting the development of hydrogen fueling projects.
· A Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field.
· Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in the Industrial Gases Business or related sector.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills a must. Ability to persuasively present the benefits of Air Products technology and business models is essential to success in this position.
· Bi-lingual Japanese / English
· Have a strong interest in a business role and the desire to develop and/or demonstrate commercial skills, including customer relationship management, team consensus building, contract negotiations and the ability to close deals.
· Experience in supplying mass transit, port operations or truck fleet operators a plus.
· Experience in hydrogen fueling and the industrial gas business is a plus.
· Strong financial skills critical for proposal development.
- A competitive salary compared to other companies in similar industries
- An opportunity to work in the future of energy and hydrogen for mobility