BD Director, Big Data Technology
Work in a very international environment and make full use of your English abi
Be part of a start up company of 20
The company is a leading provider of product and consulting services to some of the world's largest finance, technology and energy institutions. Their product is recognized as the industry standard and market leading provider of data analytics across a multitude of market sectors.
- Achieving agreed regional SW orders target for the financial year of USD$3m.
- Ensuring agreed client project implementations achieve at least a 35% margin.
- Working collaboratively with in country, regional and global cross functional resources with the aim of maximising the value of Kx services delivered profitably to clients.
- Proven sales track record overachieving multi-million sales targets in the IoT spectrum. Working directly with clients or through SI's and OEM providers. A strong track record is essential.
- Self-starter, passionate, articulate professional with experience of working in Asia.
- Ability to build relationships with prospects ensuring leads/meetings develop to next steps by sending collateral, supporting proposals and organising follow up meetings.
- Presentation Skills: Proven ability to succinctly articulate the value proposition and differentiators to set product solutions and products apart from the competition.
- Good understanding of the IoT landscape, who the competitors are and how to win against them and emerging thematics (Cloud; ML…) and product can leverage these to their advantage.
- A competent sales and technical understanding of IoT data architectures to be able to independently progress sales opportunities through to successful conclusion.
- Experience of the key technical; architectures which are required in IoT from MQTT; OPCUA and others to position product's proposition from edge to cloud.
- Development of a deep understanding of product business, technology and solutions.
- Experience in presenting and gathering requirements at the all levels across an organization with the ability to engage, persuade and influence VP and C suite levels.
- An appreciation of working across multiple cultural divides and proven track record of working in a collaborative and respectful manner.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Work in a very international environment and make full use of your English ability
- Be part of a start up company of 20