[BCP Senior Manager] at Global finance company
Attractive salary package and benefit
Further develop management and communication skillset
Our client is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. The company is well-known for successfully providing a wide range of investment solutions and has been recognized throughout its long history.
- Liaison with senior business leaders in Japan and overseas to prepare for contingencies and risk organizations.
- Create effective business continuity strategy and action plans for mitigation to ensure business recovery in the event of an outage.
- Reduce impact on the operations from any business disruption by leading cross organizational event management situations.
- Provide emergency response and coordination when on call
- Provide current statutory Health, Safety and Sustainability strategies obligations monitoring in a timely manner to ensure organizational compliance.
- Experience in business continuity, disaster recovery and risk management
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time in a fast pace environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Project)
- Excellent communication in both English and Japanese
- Be able to work with flexible schedule
Certification in Business Continuity Planner
- Located in Tokyo, the office is close to station and well-connected to public transport
- Multi-cultural and supportive workplace
- Opportunity to join fantastic events and activities within the company
- Domestic and international business trips provided