Bangkok, Thailand :Solution Support Engineer (Japanese speaker)
Multinational Work Environment
Company benefits: Free breakfast/lunch, pension and stock options
The world's leading content discovery platform, serving 480 billion recommendations to 1.3 billion unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including some of the world's largest television channels. With over 1000 employees in 14 different global locations, they have been steadily growing to become one the top ad-technology companies in the world.
- Assist in the creation and modification of custom user interfaces and logic for adtech recommendation modules.
- Collaborate with the business teams throughout the company and work directly with external customers' product and technical teams to successfully implement and launch adtech products.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex issues.
- Setup and run A/B tests for customers in order to optimize performance.
- Management of numerous tasks and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and requests.
- Write technical notes and documentation to be utilized by others on the team.
- Fluent Japanese and business level English language skills
- BSc. in tech oriented field or equivalent experience (e.g. Code School/Bootcamp)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines, and provide creative technical solutions
- Experience providing excellent service to customers, preferably in a technical role
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A positive team player with motivation, ambition, and innovative ideas
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things and continue learning!
- Live and work in Bangkok, Thailand
- International work environment
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Private health insurance
- Pension fund
- Stock options