- Work at a leading global company
- Earn lucratively
With over 180,000 employees, this multinational company stands as a leader in IT, business processing and consulting. Our client ensures that its stakeholders are seamlessly adapted to emerging technologies through applications ranging from data analytics to hyper-automation. In addition to dominance in computing, the organisation's stature as a corporate citizen is second to none. The company is internationally recognised for its extensive portfolio of services, an assertive corporate social responsibility agenda; and a workforce dedicated to business growth and innovations in developing and delivering sustainable tech solutions
The Backup Engineer will:
- Provide L2 support of Backup & Recovery.
- Handle escalated incidents and critical tickets.
- Anticipate and Predict Risks/Impact on Production Environment and handle Major Changes.
- Manage and Report Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning.
- Includes integrated best-of-breed hardware and software products.
- Create suggested target backup schedules and operational plans.
- Ensure all backup jobs are scheduled appropriately and expediently.
Technical Skill Required:
- Expert in troubleshooting and configuration of HPDP and Veeam.
- Knowledge on Backend storage devices like DataDomain, StoreOnce.
- High Availability Configurations.
- Performance Management of Backup Infrastructure.
- Tape Library / Data Domain / VTL configuration.
- Disk to Disk and Disk to Disk to Tape configurations.
- Recovery experience with specific backup modules like Oracle, MSSQL, MS Exchange and SharePoint.
- Knowledge on BMR backup configuration and recovery.
- Knowledge on backup reporting.
- Exposure on VMWare / Citrix Virtualized Environment.
- Full business level proficiency in English and Japanese languages.
- Job security with a clear path of career progression.
- Work-life balance.
- Work in an ego-free environment.