- Earn Competitively
- Work in a multicultural environment
About Our Client
Our client operates in 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organization has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work.
The Server developer will:
- Take responsibility on the server-side programs, unit tests, bug-fixing and technical document writings.
- Take responsibility of the quality of the program and documents developed.
- Proactively support and find solutions for various issues faced by coworkers.
- Keep updated with latest technologies, processes, development methods related to the area of engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong server-side programming skills.
- Good software development practices are expected: testing, automation, good design patterns.
- Building, Configuring, deploying and maintain applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- AWS Lambda experience.
- Work permit in Japan (if it is applicable).
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- Experience on dynamo DB and relational DB (SQL)
- Experience on AWS components, such as Lambda functions, Beanstalk, S3, SNS and SQS.Experience on Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience working on content management systems and notification services from the server.
- Design reliable, cost-efficient and easy to operate architectures.
- Understanding data analytics and/or machine learning technologies.
- Understanding analytics tools.
What's on Offer
- A fast growing, multicultural, international team.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/life balance: our client honors great work and producing great deliverables.