- Earn a Lucrative Income!
- Employ Trending Tech in Your work!
About Our Client
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking. Take part in global assignments, this job is all about rewarding you. Rewarding your expertise, rewarding your effort and rewarding your contribution. Apply today and be part of a high profile organization.
- Conducting meetings to review and obtain sign-off on the requirements
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Create user training material, provide UAT training, support and performing user acceptance testing
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Serving as a liaison between technical team and business users
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports and minutes
- Working closely with business and technical teams/vendors to develop and implement solutions
- Create SOP, review and obtain sign-off from business
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Executing tests
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team
- Manage testing including review the test result to keep quality of retail/customer engagement systems
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors
- Smooth support turnover(post go-live support) to support team as a part of project deliverables
- Ongoing support for the incidents/errors and call out handling from stakeholder
- Analyze root cause of Issues with counter parts and vendors who are in global countries (mainly Asia and US
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role with proven track record in delivering digital projects, enhancements and on-going system maintenance across range of digital technologies
- Experience in developing/implementing online promotion capability on E-Commerce system across multiple digital channels
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of retail E-Commerce related systems (CRM, CMS, OMS, ERP, WMS, payment gateway, Analytics, Social Media, databases, etc.) to support marketing activities such as promotion, campaign, sales events, etc.
- Experience and knowledge in ITIL, SDLC and Agile project management
- Experience with SFCC and IBM Sterling would be a strong plus
- Multi-region/country systems implementation and management experience are desired
- Experiences in partnering with business clients, vendors and across functional IT teams to design and implement systems solutions
- Ability to understand issues and system errors from a technical standpoint
- Adaptable and flexible person who has strong sense of responsibility with ability to manage one's own time effectively and to prioritize wide range of simultaneous tasks
- Desire and passion to learn new technologies and keep abreast of latest advances and trends in digital technologies
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations - Both in English and Japanese
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- 2 years' experience in QA testing.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills
- Bilingual (Excellent English and Japanese Skills)
What's on Offer
Work in a bilingual environment
Work with cutting edge technology and well trained teams
Earn up to JPY10M/Yr