B2B Customer Service for IT Hospitality [4.5M]
Business to Business Customer Service
Looking for candidates from the hospitality industry
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative business which offer a leading edge products and services to hotels who are willing to develop a direct sales strategy. It has more than 300 people worldwide with offices in Paris, Venice, New Delhi, Singapore, Sao Palo, Beijing and Tokyo.
- Coordinate with other geographic locations.
- Make sure that all products are updated in line with the market trend.
- Support and investigate clients' issues/.
- Resolves product issues.
- Develop and maintain onboarding activities
- Conduct kick-off call with Account managers and clients.
- Conduct and design referesher trainings for clients.
- Provide onsite training to the clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Looking for candidates from front desk, guest relations, concierge, hotels, travel agency.
- Strong communication skills (English and Japanese) both spoken and written
- Team player
- Has knowledge in small or medium business environment
- Dealt with multi-cultural organization
- Abilty to multi-task
What's on Offer
- Business to business campaign
- Good working environment
- Competitive package