B-to-B Customer service in Miyazaki - FinTech Company [5M]
No overtime and no weekend work
International fintech company
My client is a leading provider of equity compensation management solutions, offering stock plan administration software, expert support services and integrated financial reporting tools to corporate clients and their employees worldwide.
- Managing a portfolio of Companies
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting and problem solving.
- Organize, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies' program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts.
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners.
- Identify innovative client solutions.
- native level of Japanese and fluent level of English
- You have some experience in Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with an ability to be innovative & pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines
You receive a salary up to 5M JPY
There is no overtime and no weekend work