- Long-term Employment
- Short Application Process
About Our Client
Our client is looking to hire an Azure Engineer to work with Application Development teams and also as support for the DevOps team on current projects.
The Technology Foundation Division is responsible for the overall delivery of (and changes to) the client's infrastructure environment including onpremise, cloud, networking, host systems.
This well-established firm is the perfect place for IT professionals to get hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology and see real-world applications firsthand. Your contribution is at the very core of the company.
- Maintain deployment pipelines for Azure infrastructure
- Write Infrastructure as Code for networking resources, resource groups AD security group
- Support app teams in the deployment of resources (especially Database, logging, monitoring)
- Document way-of-working in a format that eases handover tasks to future permanent positions at Foundation/DevOps team
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience in Cloud and Infrastructure as Code
- Industry experience withAzure infrastructure, CICD, terraform
- Good communication skills
- An analytic mind especially in troubleshooting
- AZ 900 Azure certification is a plus
What's on Offer
- A Competitive
- Full employment benefits
- Good work hours