- Technical Interface with oversea R&D and JOEM
- Super flexible working hours with option of fully remote work
- Top tier global provider devoted to the research, development, manufacturing of advanced technology vision, safety, connectivity systems for the motor and mobility sectors
- Represented in over 15 locations worldwide
- Small office in Japan, flat hierarchy
- Long established in Japan
- Fully Work From home option
- Be the main technical contact with the customer.
- Assuring that information is being deployed and understood internally.
- Guarantee Hardware-Software-Mechanical integration according V-model design process.
- Define the architectures for related products according to customer requirements or the engineering strategy of the Company assuring Safety and Reliability specs compliance.
- Guarantee that Quality processes (SPICE, ISO 26262)
- Ensure, together with the Master in Design, the technical feasibility of the product during the offer and development stages
- At least business level of Japanese to communicate directly with Japanese car makers
- Experience as bridge engineer, application engineer for automotive mechatronic (hardware or software) products
- **Experience in SPICE development is big plus**
- Fully flexible working hours and option to work from home
- Weekends off, holidays in Golden Week, Obon and end of the year
- 20 days annual Paid leave
- Cover social, pension, unemployment insurance, etc
+813 6832 8692