- Diverse team environment
- Grow your portfolio in a renowed automotive organization
About Our Client
Our client is a famous European, automobile manufacturer specializing in high-performance sports cars, SUVs and sedans. They have global experience in over 80 countries and continue to grow rapidly. They seek a dynamic, Information Test Engineer who is experienced in automation test environment and as well as car connectivity to work with an exciting new project.
- Infotainment test coordination and execution Coordination and alignment of infotainment testing activities (schedule, contents, planning, and test execution) with HQ and internal team Coordination of infotainment test spec creation, modification and overview Planning and hosting test drive activities incl.
- Follow up of the action points Trouble shooting of infotainment problems Communicating and aligning with test managers, function owners and developers using email, error management tool (eg KPM, JIRA) or verbally for Navigation testing and test resources Align test resources with the Test Management Reporting of infotainment test progress and resuits, incl.
- Sharing opinions on quality control and approval recommendation Appreciated tools knowledge: Confluence,JIRA, AzureDevops,Torino
- Maintenance of the test environment (benches and cars) Documentation of the status of test benches and test cars incl.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed education in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or comparable Strong analytical and problem solving skills Organization skills (reporting, documentation, error-management ..)
-Experience in Infotainment development or testing Experience in car navigation development or testing Experience in working in the automotive industry
-Good communication skills in Japanese language.
-Japanese public road driving license and good driving skills on public roads
What's on Offer
-Flexible work environment designed for WFH benefits
-Continue to grow portfolio in leading Automotive industry
-Work location is at Yokohama
-5M-7M per Annum based on skillset
-Experienced candidate would be considered for Senior Position