Automation Test Engineer
Earn Compatitively, Up to JPY 9M/Yr
Enjoy full autonomy over your work
About Our Client
Employing only the best in the field, our client is a global pioneer in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. With all its practices and offerings at the forefront of innovation, the group addresses the entire breadth of stakeholders' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be single point of contact for Test Automation needs across projects.
- Set up and manage framework, scripts and automation process for for all automation projects.
- Manage communication with multiple project managers, test managers to understand automation requirements.
- Ability to show increase in automation coverage by clear road-map.
- Keep highest level of configuration management for all framework, scripts and test data.
- Has highest level of troubleshooting to increase automation coverage and guide multiple automation teams.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of all major automation tools in the market including mobile automation.
- Working knowledge of Java, Selenium, UFT (QTP), ALM, Jira.
- Working knowledge of version controlling tools like Git
- Role require hands-on knowledge of coding, scripting, data maintenance
- Ability to clearly distinguish between various automation framework and ability to describe the advantage along with supporting data.
- Bilingual proficiency in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Work in an international environment.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.