Automation Engineer , Shizuoka , 8M JPY
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Working closely with professional in the maket to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- The world market and technology leader in liquid crystals and other specialty materials.
- Works effectively in a global environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and to define processes and standards.
- Develops and strengthen global expert network for Data Science and Automation
- Uses advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective.
- Has in-depth business knowledge and uses understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives.
- Conception, planning, organization and documentation of breadboard constructions in complex, international projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Development of processes or technologies and their transfer into production.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a related discipline (e.g. Automation [C&I], Process or Chemical Engineering).
- English speaking and writing fluently is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge and experiences in order to apply principles and concepts of own discipline in resolving issues as they arrive.
- Experience with statistics and multivariate data analysis.
What's on Offer