- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- A leading global food & beverage company built on three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialised Nutrition.
- Understand properly the needs of projects and translate them to RFQ (Request For Quote)
- Cooperate with C&P, choose proper suppliers/sub-contractors who deliver expected quality of projects at expected costs
- Coordinate between internal/external stake holders and plan/implement the constructions with good cares on safety and environment as well as complying with legal requirements
- Implement Commissioning, Qualification and Validation within planned time frame. Execute reworks/modification without any delay if they are required
- Supply enough training to Operation with evaluation of understanding and skill.
- Hand over to Maintenance group with required documentations and trainings
- Implement post mortem to clarify good and bad practices during the projects and reflect learnings to improve the process of projects
- Follow up the performance of process implemented and seek for further improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Great experience in Automation projects and Project management.
- Expertise in designing using Siemens PLC OR SCADA.
- Expertise in Basic and C programming.
- Automation and control system knowledge/understanding.
- Strong Business level Japanese and Basic English written and spoken skillset.
- Experience liaising with foreign suppliers/customers.
What's on Offer
5,000,000 JPY- 6,000,000 JPY