Very well known company with operations across the world
Stand-alone manager position - manage your own time and workload
One of the worlds largest financial institions. This company is very well connected with the local Japan market and the majority of other markets across the world. This is a US headquarted company, but all reporting is independant within the APAC region.
Manage the entire Audit portfolio with local and regional reporting. Manage the current audit methodology and improve/review where necessary.
- 7+ years of experience in audit, compliance, risk or similar
- Ability to understand business process and controls
- Interpersonal skills and project management skills
- Fluent Japanese (local reporting is all in Japanese) and business English (able to communicate with other APAC offices)
- Competitive salary
- Good work life balance
- Great team-based working environment