Audit and Compliance Specialist - APAC Region
Opportunities to work regionally and even relocate overseas
Internal promotion opportunities and chances for cross function promotion
About Our Client
The client is consistently ranked on of the best places to work and they are one of the largest and fastest growing health-care companies in the world. They consistently promote employees internally and have also moved candidates overseas.
- Reviewing internal controls, SOX testing, for APAC region and across all business units.
- Partnering with key business partners and understanding their business procedures to assert effective plans to improve these procedures.
- Coordinate external and internal audits.
- Communicate and work with not only Japan business, but also APAC and headquarters
- Control all audit cycles and improve operations and facilitate internal training.
The Successful Applicant
- Finance background and preferred audit experience
- ability to understand the details as well as the big picture
- Above average communication skills in both English and Japanese
- The ability to travel
What's on Offer
- International experience and possible overseas relocation
- Internal promotion opportunities inside audit and across other functions
- High compensation
- Exceptional workplace and colleagues