Asst. Chief Field Engineer, Tokyo/Osaka, Gaishi
Stable Trading Company: the oldest Gaishi Company in Japan
An opportunity to use English to speak with overseas engineers
- The oldest Gaishi Trading Company in Japan founded before the Meiji Period began!
Currently in Japan they have 65 people (50 in Tokyo, 10 in Osaka, and still expanding) and over 400 worldwide.
Currently Looking for service engineers in both Tokyo and Osaka
- Service engineering in the Printing, Paper and Film Converting Machinery
- Visit customer sites, and carry out installation, modification, retrofit, overhaul, etc for industrial printing and paper machines.
- Suggest new products or solutions to the customer when appropriate
- Contact overseas engineering teams to handle complex troubleshooting
- Service Engineer Experience with industrial machinery (NO PRINTER EXP. REQUIRED!; training will be provided)
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering background
- Japanese: Full Professional Fluency (JLPT LVL1: Read/Write/Communicate with Keigo to Japanese customers)
- English: Intermediate level preferred
- An opportunity to work at a stable, long-running trading company in Japan
- Use your service engineering experience to help grow the company more
- A competitive salary (based on current salary and experience)
- The opportunity to use English to communicate with overseas engineers