Associate Sales Director - Business services company
Work for a global professional services company, expanding rapidly in Japan.
Excellent compensation, benefits package and great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in Europe.
The independent group provides accounting, tax, HR and payroll services to businesses operating on an international scale. The business employs 5,500 employees worldwide and has 100 offices in over 80 jurisdictions. Last year their combined revenue was $500 million.
- Identify and optimise opportunities for business growth and development within the relevant business lines in Japan to ensure continued success and expansion of the business.
- To develop, expand and build feeder network in Japan and effective relationships to maximise opportunities for cross referrals and local/ regional development.
- Develop proposals that addresses client's needs, concerns and objectives.
- Create development plans for large client accounts.
- Provide market feedback in regards to competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate development ideas.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify and coordinate cross-selling opportunities from a large, global client bank of existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business or equivalent with extensive Sales experience.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience in a commercial environment at Out-Sourcing (Accounting and/or Payroll) or Consulting.
- Solid network in Japan market, preferably with professionals at leading Accounting, Tax, Consulting, Executive-search and Law firms as well as Financial institutions.
- Japanese and English language.
- General interest in international finance/capital markets and financial instruments.
- Entrepreneurial business focus, self-starter, attention to detail, team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Able to "solution sell" with the ability to listen to clients and understand what they really need rather than hard sell.
- Able to communicate at ease with C-level executives in MNCs.
- Excellent negotiation qualities.
- Can identify and exploit changes in market condition to seize business opportunities.
- Thrives under pressure and result-driven.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to lead a sales team for a global outsourcing business.