Associate Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
1200万円 - 8000万円
Build-up the Medical Strategy and Execute Activites within the Medical Division
Unique Chance to Drive one the most Aattractive Oncology Pipeline in Japan
- The client is a well-established Global Pharmaceutical company with a strong presence in Japan. Their coverage ranges from Oncology through Cardiovascular therapeutic areas.
- They have been improving Lung cancer treatments through Gene Therapy and promotes Clinical trials in accordance with Physicians to create evidence.
- Plan and manage Medical activities collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and analyse the status of the therapy in Japan in alignment with Global Strategies
- Be involved in company-led and doctor-led studies for Gene Therapy
- Deal with KOLs at the National level by providing them precise information
- Understand the characteristics of cancer patients and brand strategies
- Oncology experience
- BSc minimum
- Career Development in a stable Pharma maker
- Bring your strategy skills into the progress of Gene Therapy