- Exciting opportunity for career advancement
- International environment
About Our Client
They are one of the largest video game publisher in the world, and have produced the most well-known games. Their company is only continuing to grow, and are looking for people with passion for gaming to join their Japan team!
- Manage and execute all marketing, advertising and promotional activities with local agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Through assessment of consumer preference, including market analysis, set positioning, creative strategy, advertising, media planning, pricing, digital marketing and promotion.
- Assist and support the Senior Marketing Manager & Marketing Manager in the planning and execution Marketing, PR and Social campaigns and events.
- Manage relationship with media agency in developing, executing and evaluating advertising campaigns with a focus but not limit to digital and social placement.
- Assist in the logistics for events and press tours including setting up game demo to press, consumers and partners as required.
- Responsible for Writing, editing and translating media materials such as press releases, asset packs and trailer scripts from English to Japanese. Review Japanese translation provided by the agency before submission. Translate event presentation and interviews and provide feedback on key campaigns to the global team in English.
- Support and mentor Marketing Assistant.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years of experience in the marketing, PR and/or Social industry in FMCG, gaming, entertainment marketing or consumer lifestyle brands.
- Basic gaming skills - able to set up game system and play game.
- Fluency in Japanese in order to create and localize marketing assets
- Fluent English skill to be able to translate materials and communicate with global team.
- A strong team player, eye for detail and willingness to learn and roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- A passion for video games.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced culture with strong ability to multi-task whilst working with varied timelines/deadlines
- Self-motivated, independent and a flexible, can-do attitude
- Professional and mature attitude with a strong desire to succeed
- Desired skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Powerpoint, Excel, Word
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for career growth
- International environment with the chance to use Japanese and English
- Fast-paced, exciting work environment