Associate Director - Sales Representative
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
Opportunity to work for a Global market-leading company
Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression opportunities
About Our Client
- Our client is an essential component of the global capital market providing credit ratings, research, tools, and analysis that contribute to the financial market.
- With the combination of our clients unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, they are able to help today's business leaders navigate the evolving market.
- Build and execute on sales strategies to meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with company's goal and vision
- Work with other sales colleagues and internal stakeholders to drive the sales process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Provide insightful and client-specific customer service/product overviews
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, marketing or other related fields
- At least 7+ years experience in direct business to business sales positions
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to interact with both internal and external senior executives
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to become a financial market expert and chance to drive sales team in Tokyo.
- Rapid career progression, excellent compensation and benefits.