Associate Director Pharmacometrics
Support Early and Late Stage Clinical Development Programs within Global Pharma
Contribute R&D Expertise at a Leading Consulting Drug Development Company
About Our Client
- Industry leading global consulting company within the field of Pharmacometrics
- Conduct modeling analyses to address client's key drug development questions
- Consulting is typically done via hands-on modeling.
- Participate in company initiatives (e.g. IT, methodology, efficiency, automation, quality).
- Conduct quality control and quality assurance activities on model codes and reports.
- May supervise project contributions of Associate scientists.
The Successful Applicant
PhD in Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacometrics, Engineering or other suitable post-graduate qualification
Extensive industry experience in clinical pharmacology and/or clinical PK/PD and/or pharmacometrics
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
Demonstrated presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Responsible for the planning and execution of clinical pharmacology components of clinical programs at a leading global pharmaceutical company in modelling and simulation
- Act as Clinical Pharmacology leader on Clinical Sub Team and Development Teams