Associate Director of Pension sales 〜15M base + bonus
1400万円 - 1500万円
Enjoy career growth in global Asset Management firm
One of the global Asset Management firm.
- Responsible for performing a variety of activities related to client acquisition, client servicing and administrative support services for existing and new institutional clients
- Responsible for maintaining the database for Tokyo clients, including documentation and recording of all client interactions (may include Sales Office interactions) and updating of client information
- 3 years + Pension sales (Whole sales or Institutional sales)
- Great communication skill in Native level Japanese and business level English
- Intermediate to strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the expectation of learning various CRM tools.
- Knowledge of financial markets, financial markets function and the impact of economic figures and national/regional/global events on markets
- Enjoy career growth in global Asset Management firm
- Competitive salary