Associate Director - Online Travel
Work for one the most innovative and exciting companies within online.
Excellent compensation and regional opportunities for strong performers.
About Our Client
Our client is an Online Travel Agency (OTA) offering accommodation booking services through its website and mobile application.
It offers its service in over 35 different languages, with various types of accommodation, from hotels and B&Bs, to beach resorts, rest houses and homestays.
They are looking for an Associate Director as part of their continued investment in Japan and their rapid expansion plans.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team of 30+ to achieve all targets and KPIs.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
- Implement strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance
- Ensure competitiveness of product consistency.
- Develop new tools and processes that contribute to greater productivity and
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Attend and participate at all relevant tradeshows, workshops and events.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven leadership with strong interpersonal skills in working with medium-sized.
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that consistently overachieve expectations.
- Past success in building solutions-focused teams that create long term customer relationships.
- Understanding of the principles of ecommerce, online marketing and financial metrics.
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Adapts well and has highly disciplined work habits.
- Energetic and driven personality.
- Very good command in both written and spoken English & Japanese
What's on Offer
To work for one of the biggest online travel companies in the world, directly responsible for strategy and performance in Japan.