Associate Creative Manager - Multimedia Company
Be involved and at the forefront of contemporary fashion, art and culture
International, young working environment
About Our Client
They are a multimedia company providing three main services - media, website services, social media ad, and creative agency solutions for various clients within contemporary fashion, art and culture.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising, and marketing campaigns and understand the constant changes and fresh approaches to advertising.
- Have a strong understanding of brand architecture strategy, solid design thinking, and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Ability to analyze trends and keep up with times to evolve and adapt with the latest creative practice.
- Keep creatives on schedule with goals and timelines for execution of creative projects by managing capacity and efficiency of internal and external creative resources effectively.
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations, opportunities and constraints of the business as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
- Have strong network of senior level relationships and strategic partnerships at major advertising and marketing agencies.
The Successful Applicant
Fluency in Japanese and English
5+ years of solid experience in a 360 storytelling or digital advertising agency or similar experience in a brand creative studio.
Experience in managing and mentoring members of creative team is a plus.
Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and others.
Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
Deep background in storytelling across multimedia with the ability to scale campaigns from online to offline experiences.
Experience shooting and working within video, understanding and implementation of animation and video production skills.
What's on Offer
- Been listed as one of the "Most Innovative Companies"
- Be involved and at the forefront of contemporary fashion, art and culture
- International, young working environment