Associate Counsel @ IT Start Up
First legal counsel position in Japan
Rapidly growing international organization
The client is a global IT platform creator in its start-up phase here in Japan. The company currently has over 50 employees locally.
- Provide legal support for Japan stakeholders while liaising with regional leaders
- Advise on regulatory, compliance, and commercial matters from a legal perspective
- Devise best legal strategies while managing outside counsel
- 2 - 7 Years post-qualification experience
- Business level communication skills in both Japanese and English
This is the opportunity to join a growing international company as the first legal counsel here in Japan. The company offers competitive benefits and compensation.