Associate, Client Service - Tokyo
Tokyo 23 Wards
International and dynamic business services company
Rapid progression to management with strong performance
About Our Client
- Our client is responsible for delivering exceptional services to our clients around the world by providing critical insight to stay informed and making better business decisions.
- Our client focuses on researching industries relevant to important project that require elite subject matter experts.
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration.
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other employees, offices, and advisor.
- Offer and excellent service to clients, demonstrating a willingness to get this done quickly and efficiently.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese (writing, reading, and speaking)
- Bachelor's degree and strong academic record required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with professionals at all levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and social insurance scheme.
- Work for a vibrant and international business in a period of strong and continued growth.