Associate Capital Markets
Top tier law firm
About Our Client
A Top-tier law firm is searching for an Associate with good level of English and experience in Capital Markets.
* Representing both underwriters and issuers on a variety of debt and equity capital markets transactions.
* Global initial public offerings.
* Secondary share transactions.
* Investment grade, sovereign, exchange, and tender offers, consent solicitations, and other liability management and restructuring exercises.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong academic results.
* Communication and organizational skills.
* Genuine opportunity to gain great exposure to Capital Markets
* Looking for high caliber candidates interested in career progression
* 2+ years PQE required.
What's on Offer
* Excellent salary package
* Possibility to work with top-tier clients and recognized partners.
* Flexibility in the weekly work schedule.
* Opportunity to move to other regions.
* Great opportunity to be a leading legal professional as part of the corporate Capital Markets team.