Associate - Business Development for Institutional Sales
Opportunity to work in a well-established FTSE 100 Investment company
Our client is an investment company with long history and operations around the globe. It currently manages an impressive $900 billion, assisting clients in more than 80 countries totally and listed in FTSE 100 Index.
- Work together with the senior members in the team; provide sales support, be able to resolve basic products questions
- Attend client meetings with more senior members in the team; keep an update of the meetings records in the database, arrange the follow-up schedule, etc.
- Provide ideas for new business development; analyze the market needs, competitors and sales activity.
- Be able to produce sales material, making sure they are up-to-date and support their presentation.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in financial services; preferably in the asset management
- Basic understanding of finance and investment required, experience in sales also preferred
- MS Powerpoint, Excel, Word knowledge
- Bloomberg and Salesforce knowledge a plus
- University Degree in Economics/Finance is preferred, other relevant qualifications also a plus
- Business level of English and fluency in Japanese required
- A very competitive base salary and bonus
- The opportunity of career development by becoming a member of the Institutional Sales Team of a multinational FTSE 100 investment firm.