- Responsible for new product launch for HIV treatment.
- Drive and execute branding strategies for successful launch.
About Our Client
- Globally established UK based Pharma with strong product pipelines in various therapeutic areas.
- Establish and execute marketing/brand strategies for both short and long term targets.
- Analyse market to plan brand decisions with close collaboration with global team.
- Conduct market competitor analysis.
- Analyse the progress of the sales for the new product after its launch, determine the effectiveness of the activities surrounding the product.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 year experience in pharma.
- Experience in Injectables is preferred.
- Experience in marketing in pharma.
- Business level English.
- Bachelor's Degree.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work closely with global team.
- Great work-life balance.