Associate Asset Manager 2700 yen per hour!
¥2,500 - ¥2,700 時給 (519万円 - 561万円)
Long-term temp opportunity. Permanent conversion (depending on performance)
Hourly rate is 2500-2700 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)
Our client is a rapidly growing solar power company.
- Update the project company's cash flow based on 20 years business plan, budget and forecast.
- Collect invoices, draft payment instruction/withdrawal certificate
- Create financial analysis and reports to be submitted to the lenders and the investors (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Responsible for documentation and filing of project related documents.
- Communication with accounting, tax, etc.
- Analyze day-to-day power generation, utility sales/operational cost, and monitor the asset value to achieve the target return required by the investor.
- General accounting/booking/AP/budgeting experience
- Prior experience in the real estate fund or asset management company
- Team player
- Microsoft office Excel experience
- Japanese language skill
- Business English (TOEIC 700 - 800)
- Long-term temp opportunity. Permanent conversion (depending on performance)
- Hourly rate is 2500-2700 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)