Assistant Sales Manager- Automotive
Industry leader in Electromechanical switches
Independent working environment
About Our Client
Our client is the World Leader in High Performance Innovative Switches which is devoted to provide a wide range of technologies to the automotive, industrial, telecommunications, consumer electronics and medical markets, With its factory operations across the globe, they are now looking for sales managers focusing on Automotive and Industrial segment to drive business growth for Japan customers across the Asia region.
- Attain short and long term revenue and other financial goals assigned by the Company.
- Identify market potentials and develop plans to maximize market share of an assigned territory through new customer acquisition and NBO
- Build strategic relationship with key customers
- Working with our distribution partners to acquire new Industrials customers
- Work with CS and Supply Chain organizations to meet total customer satisfaction.
- Work with BDM/TSMs/GPMs to identify and drive new product opportunities
- Prepare annual budget, monthly forecast, market analysts and other sales reports whenever necessary.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven sales professional. Additionally, you will possess:
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (ME, EE, IE).
- 5 years Sales/Marketing experience in electro-mechanical components' industry; proven record of key account management or distribution management.
What's on Offer
The chance to work independently for a leading foreign-headquartered company