Assistant Finance Manager at British FMCG Company
Full flex time with no core hours
Excellent career development and overseas tranfer opportunities
Our Client operates in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry, one of the largest and most competitive industrial sectors in the world. As an indication of the size of the FMCG industry that the company competes in, the top 25 global players generate sales of about €600 billion.
The company in Japan has operated for around 50 years and it so core brands are sold in every department stores of Japan. The Japan business has a strong performance and the company is forecasting continual growth throughout 2019.
Your main responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Business planning, target setting, and resource allocation (budgeting)
- Performance monitoring and driving resource reallocation to maximise performance
- Performance reporting to business partners, country board, North Asia Cluster, etc.
- Providing investment evaluations and any other financial analysis, such as financial business case of new product launches, evaluation of capital investment in Supply Chain, promotion ROI analysis, etc.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Strong analytical skills
- Finance related experience
The company offers the following benefits:
- As the biggest FMCG company, its products cover personal care, home care as well as food & beverage industries
- Rotation opportunities to other divisions of Finance department as well as departments outside the Finance
- Opportunity to transfer abroad
- Company policy that allows the employees to work anywhere and anytime, no strict office hours
- Diverse international work environment with people from all backgrounds