Assistant Director of Finance - Luxury Hotel Brand (OSAKA)
80 award-winning Hotel worldwide
Internal transfer opportuinity available
My client is award winning luxury hotel brand and is looking for a strong finance personnel to join their team in Osaka!
- Prepares Journal entries, responsible for the accuracy and clarity in the of all entries while keeping in compliance with Regional Standards
- Assists in the preparation of Forecasts, Month-End, Budgets, Capex, Audits and Ad Hoc requests
- Prepares and communicates a month-end summary report of assigned area - displaying performance against targets, future planned action and general workload evaluation
- Ability to understand and use assigned financial data and reports and to analyze information logically and statistically and proposes various solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or similar
- At least 5 to 10 years of financial and management experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English & Japanese
- Possess strong Financial knowledge
Good remuneration package in a newly created role with good growth prospects.