- Well-established company
- International environment
About Our Client
They are a liquor company that has been in the business for over 150 years, and their products are distributed globally. They have great exposure in Japan, and are looking to build their team even more!
- Manage brand P/L for responsible brand working with finance team.
- You will lead the development of brand positioning, marketing themes, communication strategies, and new product launches, to grow the brand you are looking after.
- You will lead projects to activate brand content programs or partnerships.
- You will be overseeing the development and the distribution of marketing materials.
- You will be working closely with sales, trade marketing and distribution partner to execute the marketing plan.
- You will be conducting research with research analyst to define targeted customer segments and determine the key insights that drive consumers.
The Successful Applicant
- Learning agility to timely update marketing skill and business skill.
- Experience in brand marketing, strategic planning, consumer marketing, trade marketing.
- Excellent ability to develop the marketing vision and drive value adding insights.
- Organized and determined persistent personality.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Business Level) as necessity.
What's on Offer
- Work in a historically well-established brand
- Work in an international and diverse environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Utilize Japanese and English skills